[Fredslist] Looking for an immigration paralegal for Queens office

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Tue Jun 25 14:47:43 EDT 2019

Hi everyone.

We are launching our second office next Monday and I am looking for the following. Please forward resumes if you know anyone.

Requirements:

  1.  2+ years of experience in immigration law
  2.  Bilingual - Spanish/English
  3.  Resident of Queens

Thanks!

Steve Maggi, Esq.
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2001
Founder, SMA Law Firm - U.S. Immigration Attorneys
Manhattan Office: 222 Broadway, 19th Floor
Queens Office: 27-01 Queens Plaza N, 13th Floor
Office: (212) 402-6885; Cell: (917) 657-1132
Email: smaggi at smalawyers.com
Website: www.smalawyers.com
Winner Trusts & Estates Distinguished Author - Rising Star Award 2018
Youtube : https://bit.ly/2tmTSa1
Twitter: @SteveMaggilaw
Facebook: on.fb.me/1sXRZw5
Newsletter: http://bit.ly/1j3GOM7