[Fredslist] Microsoft account password change

Barry Pulchin bpulchin at pragermetis.com
Wed Jun 19 08:36:11 EDT 2019

Call The official Microsoft tel at listed on google.  This appears to be a scam and phishing expedition.

Barry Pulchin, CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA, CFE, CVA, DABFA
Member / Dir. Forensic Accounting and Valuation Services

Prager Metis CPAs, LLC
99 Sunnyside Blvd, Suite 101
Woodbury, NY 11797
T 516.576.0555 x 10501
F 516.944.3811
bpulchin at pragermetis.com

www.pragermetis.com
Secure Client Portal

GGI Independent Member

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.