[Fredslist] It's coming up - are you on the list?

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Jan 28 11:45:12 EST 2019

*Don't miss out!!*
Email members - you are missing out on group camaraderie. We miss seeing
you! Out of sight out of mind. Become visible again!!  I know when I was an
email member I missed out on seeing others. Here is your chance to see
friends and make some new ones.
*This is NOT just for email members it is for EVERYONE!!*

Come join us on *February 13th at The Friars Club*. A wonderful way to
network informally after work and see friends and colleagues that you
haven't see for a while.  Here are the details - be sure to register here
<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/JOINT-MEETING-Casual-Cocktails-Email-2019-01-11>
or on the link below!

*When*: Wednesday, February 13, 2019

*Where:* The Friars Club, 57 East 55th Street

*Time*: 4:30-6PM

*Fee:* $30.00 includes two drinks and appetizers provided by Friars Club

*Remember*: Space is limited to JUST 15 so don't delay.

Questions? Contact me directly. I hope to see you there!

jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com

Here is the link to register:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/JOINT-MEETING-Casual-Cocktails-Email-2019-01-11

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*