[Fredslist] Gotham Happy Hour

witsowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Thu Jan 17 21:40:46 EST 2019

Hey Tribe,

Gotham's Happy Hour group kicked off small but it was gang busters.  We had
a contest about who drove someone in their car that was famous.  We got
Angie Harmon, Donald and Melania, but the best one of all was Mikhail
Gorbachev. Guess who one that one?

In addition this small group produced our next event where we're bringing a
celebrity to join us in March.  Wouldn't you like to know who.  Well stay
tune.

We are inviting a former Miss American who is launching an international
skin care line to join us and some other off the beaten path ideas that will
make happy hour a new kind of happy to have fun not just drinks, food and
networking.  We're not your usual kind of group.

The fun in this group is not the usual who you are, what you do, and what
you're looking for.  The fun in this group is the stories that come out of
the conversation like who drove the most famous person in their own car.
New contest ideas will include tickets to sporting and musical events as
prizes.

Want to showcase something you have?  Got some interesting ideas you think
would be fun to do in an unusual approach, contact me?  How about happy hour
author? Or Politico? Medium? Name it. We're game.

But most of all, stay tune. You ain't seen nothing yet. We're not
networking. Instead we're a happening where networking comes as a by-product
naturally.  Not everything exciting is in Manhattan.  I dare Manhattanites
to come to our happy hour and start the party in one of Matt Silver's limos.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz, CHC, MBA

516.318.8655

https://www.linkedin.com/in/esterhorowitz

"Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men

who find it easier to live in the world they've been given

than to explore the power they have to change it.

Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential

Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

-Muhammad Ali-

Confidentiality notice:

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee or person(s) that attention is requested,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this
message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete
all copes of this message. Thank you for your cooperation