[Fredslist] Mind Your Own Business with Mike and Matt - Episode 9: Getting Ready for 2019

Matt Plociak mattinmanhattan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:13:59 EST 2019

Hi Gothamites,

Episode 9 of *Mind Your Own Business with Mike and Matt
<https://racecarradio.com/mindyourownbusiness> -* *"Getting Ready for 2019
"* featuring  Michael Gansl, Matt Plociak, and David Hoffman, is now
up at*  https://racecarradio.com/mindyourownbusiness
<https://racecarradio.com/mindyourownbusiness>. *

Our hope is that when you listen to the podcast you will be thinking about
these questions for yourself. This podcast is personal for the three of us
as we share both our thoughts and feelings for the past year and for 2019.
We would be delighted to hear your comments so please interact with us
on *Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/MYOBPodcast/>.*

And don't forget, you can find us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher,
Overcast and all of your favorite podcast apps.

Look for our next episode coming soon where we discuss doing business in
China.
Best regards,

Matt Plociak
Voice of Reason Consulting