[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Princeton January 11th

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Thu Jan 3 14:12:36 EST 2019

Gotham,

Please ride the circuit for a unique speaker and a unique event!

Please join us for Gotham Princeton's next event Friday January 11th! Gotham Princeton, we will be at Agricola!

Our guest speaker will be Debbie Bisno, the Resident Producer at McCarter Theatre. Debbie will be speaking about what it takes to get a show on the stage. Prior to coming to Princeton, she spent over 15 years in the Broadway, Off Broadway, London and regional non-profit spheres. Broadway highlights: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons; Craig Wright's Grace (starring Michael Shannon, Paul Rudd, Ed Asner); Annie; War Horse; Merchant of Venice; and HAIR.

Friday January 11, 2019, 12:30PM
Agricola Eatery
11 Witherspoon Street
Princeton NJ 08542
Cost:  $38 per person

Please join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2018-12-09

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email me.

Hope to see you there.

Marianna, Group Coordinator

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>