[Fredslist] SAVE THE DATE AND PLAN TO ATTEND THE GOTHAM GREEN AWARDS ON APRIL 19.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 22:46:24 EDT 2018

We have some amazing winners and you will have the opportunity to meet them
and learn just what makes them so special.  Meeting these people and
knowing what they do will make you a better resource for your business
associates, customers and friends.  So please come and be part of the
celebration on April 19 and in some cases you will meet their proud
sponsors as well.

*Where: Club Quarters 40 W 45th Street*
*When:  April 19 12:30-2:30*

*We are an OPEN group so come one come all.  Everyone is welcome*

*Please use the link below to RSVP:*
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2017-12-18-0

Please contact me if you have any questions at all.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*​*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

​Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties

Contact me at:

Office:         516-302-4045 <(516)%20302-4045>

Cell             516 458-5384 <(516)%20458-5384>​

SRivera at MortgageWealthAdvisors.com