[Fredslist] A nice Gotham story started at "GQ"

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Mar 13 17:39:43 EDT 2018

Gotham helps people.

Gotham members help other Gotham members look good.

A recent example.

A friend advised about looking a new workplace opportunity.

I shared the Fredlist post by “GQ” (that’s Gotham Queens for those not noting the new moniker Fred Morante and DanSchwartz adopted for their nice group) member Carolyn Weinstein about the Career Transitions Workshop she coordinated last week at the Central Queens YM & YWHA where this LMSW works ad “Recruiter for Queens Career Connect.”

I received this nice feedback:
"Went to the event today.  Of course, I met Carolyn.  She was very warm and welcoming.  Found her very likable.  It was so refreshing to be around an environment so different than the cold corporate America I am used to.  I was amazed at the level of warmth and openness.  It was truly a very positive experience.  It felt good to be around the working force again, very inspiring.  We will see where it takes me. Cannot thank you enough for connecting me to this wonderful place and people. What an eye opener!”
(Oh and by the way, Gotham's Mindy Stern presented the workshop.)

You can connect with Carolyn and some other interesting members of our tribe, Thursday morning when “GQ” next convenes (See group coordinator Dan Schwartz’s post with the details below my email signature.)

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: