[Fredslist] Who Is Better Than Gotham?!

Laney Sachs laney at ortensiablu.com
Tue Mar 13 15:04:08 EDT 2018

A couple of weeks ago on Fred's List, I asked for some advice. My aunt
could no longer live alone and I needed to get her into a nursing home in
Manhattan. The response was overwhelming! I thank all of you for your
emails, advice and just offering to listen since some of you had been
through something similar.

We received good news today and she will be in the long term care section
of the New Jewish Home where she has been rehabbing. Thank you so much
especially to Jack Halpern, Dan Goldberg, Gideon Schein, Julia Campbell and
Kelly Welles. Your advice, knowledge and support are exceptional - and the
best part was my aunt and I didn't need to go through this alone.

Yes, the power of Gotham is real...

Warm regards,
Laney

*Laney Sachs*