[Fredslist] Fwd: Join Us March 15th - 8am - Gotham Queens Meeting

fred fred at minutemanbellerose.com
Tue Mar 13 12:42:47 EDT 2018

*Please join us for our monthly meeting of Gotham Queens - Thursday,
March 15th at the Skyline Diner,**271-27 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park
<https://maps.google.com/?q=271-27+Union+Turnpike,+New+Hyde+Park&entry=gmail&source=g>
at 8am. *
Gotham Queens seeks new members in a variety of open seats in our group.
If you know anyone who would benefit from Gotham's Networking
experience, please ask them to join you at this meeting.
*I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, March 15th*
Our group is a non-compete group, please call Fred Morante (718-343-5440
or 516-376-4415) if you are planning to attend, as we would like to know
who is coming.

You can also email Dan Schwartz (DSchwartz at carrxerox.com) to let him
know  you'll be joining us.

The fee for this meeting is $25.00