[Fredslist] Midtown Executive Club group membership spots available

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Dec 14 13:59:18 EST 2018

Suburban and out-of-towner fellow Gothamites (and your colleagues) looking
for quiet living-room type space between meetings or to meet clients in
midtown NYC:

Starting Jan 1st, I have 1 or 2 open spots in my 10-person membership in The
Midtown Executive Club http://www.midtownexecutiveclub.com/ 40 W 45th St
(betw 5th and 6th Aves.), a Club Quarters property.

$353.84 for the year (not a typo).

Comfortable, friendly place with wifi, 2 desktop computers, printer, great
service staff, coffee, soft drinks, snacks.

Restaurant adjacent where some Gotham groups hold their meetings (convenient
before or after the lunch, huh?).

Tell others, please.

Contact me asap.

Thanks