[Fredslist] Thank you, Shelley!

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Tue Dec 11 11:01:59 EST 2018

Thanks to Shelley for her email below. We are thrilled that the event went well and everyone there enjoyed themselves. We also tested out David Mack’s Text to Pledge system (and a big THANK YOU to David for providing it to us pro bono) and it looks like we raised another $1,000 or so beyond the initial total raised of $5,000. Thank you, too, Shelley for connecting us with Gabriela and Emma of Gem Bakery who brought the most amazingly delicious vegan s’mores and white chocolate chip cookies for all to enjoy (and they then connected us with Verity Wine, which donated wine for the event as well)! We were so happy to have our wonderful accountant, William Skody, in attendance too, as well as our Board member Aimee White. So, our Gotham tribe was well represented at the event (including me too, of course)!

Message: 8