[Fredslist] Gotham Celebrates June!

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Wed May 31 18:47:48 EDT 2017

It's  <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2017/6> June and
we have lots of opportunities to network and get to know your fellow
Gotham members - see the list of June meetings below.  Each meeting has a
link to the group page so you can read about the group and see who the
members are and who to contact if you are interested in attending that
meeting.

 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2017/6> Click here for
our June meetings at a glance.

*	Thursday, June 1st - Join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Legal-Meeting-2
017-01-15-1> Long Island Legal group in the morning and then head into the
city and join with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Real-Estate-Meeting-2017-01
-14-1> Real Estate group at the Friars Club.
*	Tuesday, June 6th - Make plans to attend a JOINT meeting of the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meeting-Women-Long-Is
land-LI-Real-Estate> Women of Long Island and Long Island Real Estate
groups!  Afterwards, come into the city and head to the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2
017-01-15-1> Make a Difference group OR the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-0> Gotham First .
*	Wednesday, June 7th - Start your day with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting-
2017-01-14-2> Business Breakfast group.  Later head over to the Friars
Club and do some networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-201
7-01-14-1> NY Health & Aging group.  Then that evening, attend a JOINT
meeting of the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Join-Meeting-Women-NYC-Exec
utive> Women of NYC and Executive groups!
*	Thursday, June 8th - Join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Nassau-Meeting-2017-
01-15-1> Nassau group in the morning and the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Young-Pros-Meeting-2017-01-
16-2> Young Pros group in the evening!
*	Monday, June 12th - Swing by Restaurant Patrick and network with
the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Expert-Witness-Meeting-2017
-01-15-3> Expert Witness group!
*	Tuesday, June 13th - Start your day with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/New-Haven-Meeting-2017-01-1
5-2> New Haven group and end your day with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2017-0
1-15-1> Dinner group!
*	Wednesday, June 14th - Two morning meetings to choose from:  Join
the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Suffolk-Meeting-2017-01-15-
2> Suffolk group OR the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Brooklyn-Power-Breakfast-20
17-01-15> Brooklyn Power Breakfast group!
*	Thursday, June 15th - THREE meetings to choose from:  start your
day with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2017-01-15-3
> Queens group or, if you're in the Philly area, in the afternoon join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Philadelphia-group-meeting-
2017-01-15-3> Philadelphia group, or head to Manhattan and attend a
meeting of the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-0> GOtham Green group at the Friars Club.
*	Tuesday, June 20th - Join us at lunchtime as we welcome Malachy
McCourt, author of the newly released Death Need Not Be Fatal, at the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Author-Malachy-McCourt-Book
-Club> Gotham Book Club discussion at the Friars Club!  In the late
afternoon, join us for
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2017-04-30
> Casual Cocktails at HUB International!
*	Wednesday, June 21st - Hightail it to the Friars Club and attend a
meeting of the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bandit-Group-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-0> Bandit group!  If you're in the Ft. Lauderdale area,  network with
the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/South-Florida-Group-Meeting
-2017-01-16-3> South Florida group!
*	Thursday, June 22nd - Start your day with
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Meeting-2017-01
-15-1> Long Island group at the Inn at Fox Hollow!
*	Friday, June 23rd - If you are in New Jersey, make your way to a
meeting of the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2017-01-1
5-4> Princeton group.
*	Monday, June 26th - Don't miss
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Golf-Out
ing-2017-02-25> The Bob Formica Annual Golf Outing at the beautiful Cold
Spring Country Club in Huntington!!
*	Tuesday, June 27th - Join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-01-16-2
> Towers group at the North Shore Towers restaurant to start your day!
*	Wednesday, June 28th - Start your day with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Suffolk-Legal-Meeting-2017-
01-16-1> Suffolk Legal group and then head into Manhattan and join either
the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Construction-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-2> Construction group OR the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Meeting-2017-01-14
-1> NY Legal group-both at the fabulous Friars Club!

Have fun Riding the Circuit in June!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director