[Fredslist] Virtual Office Assistant Available...

Peter Heller peter at peterjheller.com
Mon May 15 12:13:34 EDT 2017

Dear Gotham Friends,

My wonderful virtual assistant, Eric Sweeney, is looking for additional work. He has been working with me part time for 1.5 years and helps with all sorts of business activities from finance (Quickbooks), to document prep and management, to scheduling and travel arrangements.

If your small or large business is in need of part time help like this, please let me know and I’ll connect you. Eric currently lives and works from Los Angeles.

Thanks,

Peter
Peter J. Heller
646 263-0803
www.peterjheller.com <http://www.peterjheller.com/>
Consultants to Nonprofits
– Campaigns, Feasibility Studies, Training

 <applewebdata://319C2753-911A-41A6-A9E2-54077196C55D/www.peterjheller.com>