[Fredslist] Welcome Claudia Hernandez, Dinner Group New GC

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 16:56:47 EDT 2017

All --- Circuit Ride to the Dinner Group's May 16th meeting and join me and the other Group members in welcoming our new GC, Claudia Hernandez. In addition to relaxed after-hours networking, you can enjoy really good Italian food and compliment it with drinks from the cash bar.
We meet at Pasta Lovers Trattoria on West 49th Street b/w 6th & 7th Avenues (142 W. 49th) from 6:00 p.m. until the last person leaves. Dinner includes salad, a choice of several mains and dessert plus coffee/tea. The cost is still only $45 and payment can easily be made online at http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2017-01-15-0. Our Group is OPEN and all are welcome, so please consider bringing a guest as well.
The Dinner Group is the place to be and we want you to join us!
Ken StuartGroup Co-ChairBecker, Glynn, Muffly, Chassin & Hosinski LLP(212) 303-9510kstuart at beckerglynn.com