[Fredslist] 1 on 1's

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Mon May 1 09:52:57 EDT 2017

Good morning all-

If you haven't heard of the "1 on 1" then allow me to explain what it is and the importance:

You go to your group meetings and see the members of that group roughly every 6 weeks or so.  That alone is not enough time to build a solid relationship.  That's why Gotham affords you the opportunity to meet members at social events, through the website, and by riding the circuit.  However, that still isn't enough.  In order to build that relationship, the best way to do it is through "1 on 1's" which is where you and a member go out for coffee or for lunch (or whatever you decide) and you spend some time to get to know that person "1 on 1"!  It sounds simple, but most people (myself included) fail to really implement this as part of their networking routine.

It's important because it gives you and the other member focused attention to learn about each other both on a professional and a personal level.  This is where the true relationship is made.  We give a 1-minute elevator pitch during the meetings, but that doesn't really describe who you are or the value that you bring to the table, how you've helped your clients, etc.  I've been in Gotham for over 2 years and I still get asked to explain what I do!

The point is- take advantage of the tools Gotham provides you in meeting new people.  But in order to take it to the next level- you need to implement the "1 on 1" meetings!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D2C260.B80AA500]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359