[Fredslist] 2017 Queens Chamber Golf Outing and Dinner

Thomas Grech tom_grech at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:21:29 EDT 2017

The Queens Chamber of Commerce 2017 Golf Outing and Dinner will be held on Thursday, September 28 at the beautiful North Hills Country Club in Manhasset, New York.  The days’ events will begin with registration and a breakfast spread at 9:00 am followed by a shotgun start at 11:30 am. Lunch will be provided on-course with early evening cocktails & dinner starting at 5:00 pm.

This year, we are honoring three special people from the legal community in Queens. Our Public Service Honoree is Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown. We are also honoring Albert F. Pennisi, Special Counsel, Daniels Norelli Cecere & Tavel PC and John “Sean” Crowley, Partner, Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP

The program will include raffle prizes, a variety of awards and a silent auction. Cigars will be rolled and available all day on-site along with a number of new amenities.

Your support will help the Queens Chamber Foundation enhance our commitment to supporting education and scholarship throughout Queens County.  Please join us and participate in the program by sponsoring our event and the Honorees, bringing a foursome of colleagues and clients or attending our dinner.

To participate and view complete event information, visit our website at http://bit.ly/2uRByps  We will also be preparing a journal to commemorate the event.

Thanks again for your continued support of the Queens Chamber of Commerce and the Queens Chamber of Commerce Foundation.

Sincerely,

Thomas J. Grech, Executive Director

Thomas J. Grech

Phone: 917-865-2699