[Fredslist] Law clerk wanted

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Fri Jul 28 15:19:55 EDT 2017

We are looking for a rising second or third year laws student to work in our
Orangeburg office 10-15 hours per week beginning in late August.  Our
practice focuses on copyright, trademark, general corporate and
entertainment matters, both litigation and transactional work.  This is a
paid position.  Successful candidates must have their own car, as the office
is not reasonably accessible by public transportation.

Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, law school
transcript and writing sample to me.  No phone calls.  Law students only
should apply.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor