[Fredslist] Gotham First/Real Estate Joint Meeting

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Fri Jul 28 14:55:53 EDT 2017

I was there and enjoyed the meeting a great deal.  It was my first to Gotham First and second to the real estate group.  I spoke with several good friends, who I hadn’t seen in a while, and got to connect with several new people - coffees and lunches to be set up.

Rick Raymond

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/ <http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/>

Zicklin School of Business
Baruch College, CUNY

New York, NY
212-777-0083 (o) • 646-594-5587 (c)

“Each generation has the responsibility of bringing to the business their own vision for the future of the business.”

—Samuel Curtis Johnson III, former Chairman, SC Johnson: A Family Company