[Fredslist] Twist on the July 26th Women's meeting: read below and invite your guests

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Jul 14 12:29:09 EDT 2017

Hi Gotham,

It is summer at Gotham!  We decided to open our upcoming meeting of the NY
Womens Group as an open meeting to members -- as well as non-members (or
as I like to say "Members in Waiting") who have visited Gotham along the
way so that they can learn more about how we network.  We have actually
invited people who visited our recent Casual Cocktails and a few who have
inquired generally about Gotham.

This would be a great meeting to invite a guest to see how Gotham works.
It is an open meeting so all conflicts waived.

Dig deep among your network to see who might make a great potential Gotham
member -and send them this link so they register and attend:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Women-NYC/2076
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gothamnetworking.ise
curesites.com_group_Women-2DNYC_2076&d=DwMFAg&c=3OfU9rcgQiAohND-1k-GbQ&r=B
n-Sk090zpup0KWyruWshBaAikNsIZOsdDR1hKCrlfgSzhDvwdgHkmWgj3cXwi0g&m=PQdWPTyG
zBjVdjVZf1rjfT9g19CCth1gdXI_MmE6CaE&s=I2acOUiaavdhBbMWuLOh4mEI2m7r_VIqoMFW
_mJTLjU&e=>

Enjoy the weekend!

Gothamly,
Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking