[Fredslist] Downtown Brooklyn Office To Sublet Within New Law Suite

Curt Arnel carnel at nycdivorceatty.com
Thu Feb 23 12:25:07 EST 2017

Windowed 8x11 office with killer NYC views from 29th Floor available in our fully equipped new law suite at 16 Court Street in downtown Brooklyn.  $1,250 p/m.   We are also willing to share secretarial/reception, conference room, internet, phones, law journal, etc.  Open to additional synergies and cross referrals.  Call Curt Arnel, Esq. at 718-875-5151<tel:(718)%20875-5151> or carnel at nycdivorceatty.com<mailto:carnel at nycdivorceatty.com>.