[Fredslist] Please post this on Fredslist. Thank you, Curt Arnel

Curt Arnel carnel at nycdivorceatty.com
Wed Feb 8 11:22:45 EST 2017

8x11 office with killer NYC views from 29th Floor available in our fully equipped new law suite at 16 Court Street in downtown Brooklyn.   We are also willing to share secretarial/reception, conference room, internet, phones, law journal, etc.  Open to additional synergies and cross referrals.  Call Curt Arnel, Esq. at 718-875-5151 or carnel at nycdivorceatty.com<mailto:carnel at nycdivorceatty.com>.