[Fredslist] Come and join us in the sunshine and warm weather of Fort Lauderdale South Florida Gotham Group Meeting February 16, 2017

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Tue Feb 7 17:41:55 EST 2017

Dear Gotham members and lovers of the sunshine and good Gotham member
company,

Come and join us in the sunshine and warm weather of Fort Lauderdale
South Florida Gotham Group Meeting February 16, 2017 at 5:30 for
networking and sit down dinner at 6:00pm.

We would LOVE for EVERYONE  COME AND TO BRING A GUEST.

If you know anyone in South Florida that you would like our group to
meet please send me an e-mail and I will invite them.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Esposito
RelatedISG International Realty