[Fredslist] Foundation Update

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Aug 28 10:20:18 EDT 2017

With the onset of the dog days of August contributions have slowed and at this writing our total is $10,491 and there are only four days remaining for Raj to match your credit card contribution at www.gothamfoundation.org.

However, September is a new month and with that comes Michael Farrell's agreement to also match Credit Card contributions. Additionally, Marc Halpert refunds all fees and service charges for Credit Card contributions.

Thank you all who have contributed, especially Raj, Michael and Marc.

Our goal is $25,000 so that the Gotham Foundation can disperse five $5000 grants at our 12/5 Holiday Party at the Friars Club.  This is one of the best thing we do.  Please join in.  Thanks again.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com