[Fredslist] The GOtham GREEN(R) group is unique in a way you may not be aware of

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:05:48 EDT 2017

We are a group that has only 4 meetings per year.  Guess what?  It is just
about that time again.

Thursday September 7 is our next meeting.  Great time to visit as everyone
is getting back in the "mood" for doing business, meeting new people and
using the opportunities that Gotham provides.

SO please mark your calendar and visit with us on the 7th.  Labor day will
be over which is why we planned this meeting.

  Visit us or send guests who you think may benefit from meeting our
diverse group.

When:  Thursday September 7, 2017 at !2:30-2 PM
Where: Friars Club

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/guest

WE are an Open group so ALL are welcome.

Please let me know if you have any questions

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office