[Fredslist] Introducing Bandit's newest member: Lee McCaw

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Sat Aug 19 16:31:20 EDT 2017

I'm excited to introduce Bandit's newest member Lee McCaw to the Gotham
Community.

Lee -- who originally hails from Perth, Australia but now calls New York
home -- is the co-founder and operations manager for Royal IT
(https://www.royalit.nyc).  Royal IT provides information technology
services to companies in New York City with fewer than 200 employees.
According to Lee: "We are essentially our clients' outsourced IT department.
We focus on Microsoft, Apple & Google business solutions and deliver 24/7
helpdesk support."

Lee's contact details are:

Lee McCaw
Royal IT
222 Broadway, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10038
(646) 517-4540
lee.mccaw at royalitnyc.com <mailto:lee.mccaw at royalitnyc.com>
https://www.royalit.nyc/

Please join me in welcoming Lee to Gotham!

Best,
Brett

Deutsch Photography, Inc.
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer