[Fredslist] Fwd: PPT one-sheet, revised for I Heart Radio

Judy Mauer heyjudenyc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:20:12 EDT 2017

subject: Sponsorship opportunity for an already established radio show

​Hello Tribers,
I am involved in Producing a Radio show.​

Attached is letter from Randy Cohen giving a brief description of the show,
and  a list of Radio Stations that already broadcast it.
Also enclosed is a list of some of the people who already have been
interviewed, and an idea of the scope and size of the listeners that are
tuning in already.
And a brief biography of Randy.
As I explained we can deliver the show fully produced ready for air.
If you have any suggestions as to who we might propose this to - It would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Judy

<http://facebook.com/judymauerphotography>