[Fredslist] We All Learned Something Last Night

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 15:07:57 EDT 2017

Gotham,Last night The Gotham Executive Group and welcome guests were treated to
the insights and political - legal - insider information - viewpoints and political savvy of Corey Bearak.
All of us wish to thank Corey.Look at your calendar and take note of The Gotham Executive Group meetings for future reference.We typically meet at 5:30 PM on Wed. There are joint meetings coming up and more guest speakersin the Fall.  While you may be in a Gotham Group you enjoy, people you meet, know, and run into whomay wish to experience Gotham or join Gotham - yet cannot make it to a breakfast or a lunch meeting -please share the information about The Gotham Executive Group. Yes, circuit riders are welcome too!
All The Best, Mitch Tublin

Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and
Professional Speaker
www.linkedin.com/in/mitchtublinwww.facebook.com/businesssuccessadvice