[Fredslist] Today's Construction Meeting - Scary and Informative.

Jane Beddall JB at dovetailresolutions.com
Thu Apr 20 12:31:56 EDT 2017

And I will add a little more. As a circuit rider, it was a genuine pleasure to meet some Gothamites I did not know, to reconnect with a few I did know, and to meet guests. Construction proved to be a group that is not only OPEN (no non-compete issue here), but welcoming, too!

Jane Beddall

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC
203.887.1160