[Fredslist] Thank You Laney Sachs on Italy Help!

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Mon Apr 17 16:42:57 EDT 2017

Dear Gotham friends,

I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to new Gotham member Laney Sachs of
Ortensia Blu! A few months ago, she attended the "Gotham Making Business"
meeting, where I gave a few pointers on developing business through Gotham.
Well, she quickly heeded the advice of Fred, Nancy and others that giving is
the best way to help yourself, while helping others.

Laney runs the "Taste of Prosecco and Veneto" tour in Italy. Perhaps you
have seen her excellent promos on Fredslist? For Victoria's 30th birthday
this past weekend, I surprised her with a trip to the Amalfi Coast including
Capri, Positano and Pompeii. I needed a lot of advice on where to stay,
restaurants, drivers, china shops . you name it. Although Laney is not
running tours there at present, she knew the area extremely well and gave me
TONS of great advice. I really must say that she went totally out of her
way, and at no benefit to herself, to help me design the trip of a lifetime.
You can be sure that out next trip to Italy will be on one of Laney's tours!

Thank you so, so much Laney!

Paul

Paul Napolitano

President, Two Sons Environmental