[Fredslist] Gotham Green Awards

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Apr 6 17:31:58 EDT 2017

Thanks to all for your kind posts about today’s meeting, the  awards and the award recipients.

Please go to our Gotham Green Group page <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/GOtham-GREEN> later for pictures (those who follow me on twitter and Facebook may seem them there as well).

For more about our awardees, please read here <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/blogs/entry/GOtham-Green-celebrates-GOtham-Green-Awards-winners-April-6> and here <https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gotham-green-announces-awards-winners-corey-bearak-1>.

And it’s never to early to sign up to ride the circuit to the next meeting, Wednesday, June 15 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2017-01-14-0>!

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]