[Fredslist] Wedding Venue Ideas

Adam Malitz amalitz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:35:13 EDT 2016

Tribe,

My fiancé and I are looking at wedding venues. We have all of the support ready to go (band, photographer, etc.), however, we would like suggestions for location. It’s unlikely that we will do Manhattan, but we will consider avant-garde venues. Long Island, Westchester, or Manhattan are the locales we are focused on. The wedding will be Kosher (despite my love of all things bacon). If you have any experiences with a venue that makes it easy (especially a non-traditional one), please share. Thanks in advance!

Gothamly,

Adam