[Fredslist] Were you there? Yesterday, Mitch Tobol shared his wealth of knowledge on social media to Gotham NY attorneys and guests

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Mar 17 14:27:19 EDT 2016

A special thank you for Lisa Waterman <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Lisa_Waterman>  group coordinator, and CPA Michael Garibaldi <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Michael_Garibaldi>  group chair of Gotham’s NY lawyer’s group for arranging a great lunch meeting at The Friar’s Club yesterday (Wed.., March 16 for the date challenged).

Gotham’s own Webmaster and when time allows him to make a living, marketing guru and more Mitch Tobol <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/MitchTobol> of CGT Marketing LLC <http://www.cgtmarketingllc.com/> delivered a lively, informative and, importantly, up to presentation, “Social Media For Lawyers.”

As someone familiar with some of these tools, who knows some code and who tinkers with his own website and posts to others maintained for clients, I know I learned useful approaches and strategies, as well as important guidelines.  I suspect almost all the information crosses that line for "must implement” or else.

GCs and Chairs, if you’ve not secured Mitch for a presentation, get your reservation in the cue.

Gothamites, make sure you meet Mitch and learn how he can help you, your colleagues and clients.

And as a sidebar, I attended as a circuit rider/ sit-in for my colleague and friend land use attorney Vincent Petraro <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/VincentPetraro>  a member of this no longer still Gotham (NYC-based) lawyers group.  Thus, I emphasize the importance of visiting other Gotham groups.  You get the wonderful programs offered by a real pro like Mitch and meet fellow Gothamites.  Indeed, this meeting featured other circuit riders and several guests.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]