[Fredslist] Support the 100 Black Men of Stamford on Fairfield County Giving Day!

Hans Hanson hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Thu Mar 10 14:07:24 EST 2016

Gothamites, *100 Black Men of Stamford *is a great organization, doing
wonderful things with young people. Our esteemed Gotham member, Curtis
Battles, does a phenomenal job as its President and Leader.

I have participated as a speaker in their college events on a few
occasions, and it's great seeing this young people come to hear about the
college process and talk about their life ambitions.

Great job Curtis, and good luck in your event.

*Hans*

*"Logically Savings Thousand's on College Costs"*

*CollegeLogic- www.mycollegelogic.com <http://www.mycollegelogic.com>*

Hans Hanson- 203.470.3704