[Fredslist] Creative/Brand Strategist Candidate

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Wed Mar 9 10:53:26 EST 2016

Good morning Gotham,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to my good friend Brittany Diamond. Brittany is a hard working, motivated, bright and creative Philadelphia native who is looking for a new position as a creative/brand strategist.

Brittany has a wealth of experience working in a range of agencies (see attached resumé) from digital (R/GA) to traditional (Grey) and beyond. What she's most passionate about and currently seeking is to work for an agency, startup or brand where she can apply her experience towards more innovative and experiential work.

If you, your clients, friends or family work in the field of creating experiences, products or services for brands, Brittany would be a great fit for their organization.

Whether such a firm is looking to hire or not, Brittany would still love to speak with them and introduce herself.  I have attached Brittany to this E-Mail.

Let's see some of that Gotham magic! Thank you.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.