[Fredslist] Welcome new members to CT Dinner Group!

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Thu Mar 3 13:24:04 EST 2016

We are pleased to announce two new members to Gotham Dinner Group:
SEAN M. DOWLING  Dowling Financial Services, Inc.
sean at thedowlinggroup.com<mailto:sean at thedowlinggroup.com>
Sean is a CFP, EA.  The Dowling Group is a full service CPA wealth management firm offering Comprehensive wealth management including investment, income tax and estate planning for individuals, families and business owners

KIMBERLY A. OEDING  Northwestern Mutual
kimberly.a.oeding at nm.com<mailto:kimberly.a.oeding at nm.com>
Kimberly is a financial representative with Northwestern Mutual and specializes in LTC and other insurance needs.

In addition since the last email I sent we brought in two other members from the Fairfield and Westerners group:

Jeff Rubin: Hub International Northeast. Jeff is an experienced insurance professional supporting individuals and businesses. Jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com<mailto:Jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com>

Sally Maybruch Citrin Cooperman Sally is a CPA working with smaybruch at citrincooperman.com<mailto:smaybruch at citrincooperman.com>

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 20 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[Judy-Heft-Video-150px]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxCGkJuvIs>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>[youtube-logo]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnWUm35dJhmCX0XPX_eZhQ>