[Fredslist] 2016 ALA Fight For Air Climb

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Wed Mar 2 15:31:39 EST 2016

Join me, The American Lung Association, and my colleagues on our mission to help improve the quality of life for people living with lung disease and become a member of Team FHFG in  the 6th Annual New York City Fight for Air Climb on Saturday morning<x-apple-data-detectors://15>, April 9, 2016 at One Penn Plaza<x-apple-data-detectors://16>.

There are two ways to support this effort:  You can donate to this great cause as a non-participant (any amount is great) or you can challenge yourself and join Team FHFG as we climb the 55 floors and 1,210 stairs in One Penn Plaza!  The registration fee is only $35.00

Whether you only complete a portion of the climb, or make it up to the top you are a winner for commiting to do your best, regardless of the outcome.

To register online, please check out the team page that my colleague and I have created:

action.lung.org/goto/FHFG<http://action.lung.org/site/TR?team_id=119540&fr_id=13141&pg=team>

I encourage you to share your journey with clients, friends and family to let them know you are an advocate for such an important cause and also give them the opportunity to support your efforts.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me. Thank you for your support!

Very truly yours,

Daniel Hochler

Forest Hills Financial Group
122 E. 42nd Street Suite 2200<x-apple-data-detectors://9/1>
New York, NY 10168<x-apple-data-detectors://9/1>
(Office) 646-638-9863<tel:646-638-9863>
(Cell) 516-712-9556<tel:516-712-9556>
Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com<mailto:Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com>

To view more information about our team and process please visit: www.fhfg.com<http://www.fhfg.com/>

How would you like to have your entire financial life organized, accessible, updated daily and more?
Click on the link below for a brief video and information of how this is possible.

www.TheLivingBalanceSheet.com<http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/>

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian),  New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian.  Forest Hills Financial Group  is not an affiliate or  subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member FINRA, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.