[Fredslist] Acupuncture in the Commack/Dix Hills Area

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Thu Jul 28 16:16:43 EDT 2016

Good afternoon Gotham,
A friend of a friend lives in the Commack/Dix Hills area in Suffolk County and has significant back issues. He has tried everything and everyone (short of surgery) except acupuncture. He is willing to try acupuncture but does not know anyone who has had it with satisfactory results. If anyone has had acupuncture  in the Commack/Dix Hills area and is happy with the results please send the contact information to me so that I can pass it along to my friend. Many thanks in advance.

Lisa B.Waterman
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 214-1410
Fax: (516) 214-1460
Email: waterman at israelofflegal.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israelofflegal.com
Twitter: @ilawinc

Isn't It Time You Made Us Part Of Your Team?