[Fredslist] Immediate PT job Opportunity: Help my sister while you help a future teacher to earn work experience in Early Childhood Education - Rockaway NJ (Morris Cty.-Northern NJ)

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Jul 27 19:54:11 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham Members: My sister Leonor Falcone owns a Nursery/Preschool/Kindergarten in Rockaway NJ. I hope via sharing we can work some Gotham magic!

Leonor needs PT help ASAP; she seeks help 9-11 AM some Mondays & every Wed., and 3-6 every day.  This is an ideal opportunity for a local Early Childhood Ed College student. For the remainder of the summer she will consider a future HS Senior.  She is also interviewing for a Certified Teacher for Sept., to work 9-2.

As I'm helping my sister by spreading the word, this is a no fee referral. Anyone interested should contact Leonor directly either via email, she and her husband are cc'd here, or by calling CNS at 973-627-2963. Please do NOT respond to me for further details; for all questions ask Leonor :)

Please pass this email on to anyone that may be interested.  Thank you; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>