[Fredslist] Still time to sign up for the Joint meeting of the Construction & Real Estate group this Thursday July 28

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:08:23 EDT 2016

Its not often that these 2 dynamic groups get together.  Take advantage of
the opportunity and be part of this highly anticipated event.

We have several guests and fresh fish already signed up.

Everyone is welcome we are both open groups and all joint Gotham meeting
are open.

Don't forget Guests are always welcome or shall I say appreciated.

Where: Friars Club
When: Thursday, July 28 12:30-2

*Please use the link below to RSVP!!!*
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest
*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office