[Fredslist] comic book and graphic novel IP sought

Carey Fox cfox62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:36:32 EDT 2016

hi-

our comic book and entertainment company, Scout Comics, is seeking new titles for publication.

our recent track record with book to film and tv adaptation is pretty stellar (considering we’re
a pretty new company) with SOLARMAN (written by Stan Lee), HENCHGIRL, SABERTOOTH DAN, ELASTICATOR and others (including a unique
faith-based franchise) getting great industry press and several of the new lot currently in development for the screen.

best bets are titles with art attached, all genres (not just superheroes— we prefer the “no tights and cowl” philosophy) including fantasy, horror, thriller, feminist, etc.

‘nuff said.

Carey Fox
Stealth Pictures, LLC
scoutcomics.com