[Fredslist] Looking for a conference room for September 27th

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Fri Jul 22 11:51:28 EDT 2016

A colleague and I are hosting an amazing program from 9am-12 on September
27th.

The program's working title is:
*Speak Better, Write Better. Move Up The Corporate Ladder.*

*2 CPE credits will be available.*
Both presenters are experts in their fields.

If you have a conference room to donate we would love to open it up to some
of your employees (as many as space will permit)  Ideally we would like to
be able to fit 20 comfortably. If you want to sponsor the event, even
better.

Let's talk!

This program will be great!

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*www.corporatespeechsolutions.com <http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new