[Fredslist] Please post in Fredslist.

Curt Arnel carnel at nycdivorceatty.com
Wed Jul 20 13:13:31 EDT 2016

Association desired-Brooklyn.  A/V rated matrimonial firm with new suite at 16 Court Street with spectacular views of NYC seeks a successful solo practitioner with a compatible practice to move into our suite and form a mutually beneficial arrangement.  Personal Injury, Immigration, bankruptcy, etc. We have full infrastructure, including new phone system, secretary, Westlaw, etc.  Best location...Class A doorman and secure building, across the street from the Brooklyn Courts, 3 blocks from the 2nd Dept., 15 minutes by subway to downtown Manhattan courts, gorgeous new office with killer views, 2 sharp associate attorneys available to work on cases and conference room, copier, fax, scanner, etc.  Great opportunity for someone looking for an exit strategy from current situation, or to diversify their practice.  If interested send me an email and let's talk.  Curt Arnel.  carnel at nycdivorceatty.com<mailto:carnel at nycdivorceatty.com>.