[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to the next Real Estate/Construction Group meeting July 28th!

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com
Thu Jul 14 10:41:27 EDT 2016

Gotham Tribe.....
The Real Estate group is having a combined meeting with the construction group! It's a great opportunity to attend a dynamic joint meeting with great folks!
Please RIDE THE CIRCUIT to the meeting!
We are an open group, everyone is welcome!

If you, your clients or customers own or operate real estate in this region, you are qualified to attend!
(that should be about everybody!)

Our next luncheon is
Thursday, July 28th
at the Friars! (12:30-2)

Please register as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
Here is the link for your convenience:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Real-Estate/1130
Everyone will receive an attendance roster with complete contact information after the meeting.  Please be sure I have yours!
(name, company name, office and cell phone numbers, email address, website,
business description, and "what your best business referral would be"

Alan Kreit

Private Mortgage Banker
NMLSR ID 690784

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 150 E 42nd St, 32nd Floor | New York, NY 10017
MAC J0161-320
Tel 212-214-7534 | Cell 516-721-1911 | Fax 866-417-9432

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com<mailto:Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com> | www.alankreit.com<https://www.alankreit.com/>

If this email was sent to you as an unsecured message, it is not intended for confidential or sensitive information. If you cannot respond to this e-mail securely, please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. This may be a promotional email. To discontinue receiving promotional emails from Wells Fargo Bank N.A., including Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, click here NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com <mailto:NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com?subject=Please%20update%20my%20Wells%20Fargo%20email%20solicitation%20preference%20to%20opt-out> .
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Lender. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage-2701 Wells Fargo Way-Minneapolis, MN 55467-8000