[Fredslist] The Thrill of Gotham

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Jul 12 15:27:36 EDT 2016

Thanks Janet for sharing this wonderful Gotham story! Such stories are what Gotham is all about...they happen everyday with Gothamites because we are Gothamites. Because we love to share. And because of the doors we open. And the possibilities we inspire. It's like spreading angel dust. But we call it Gotham dust. Or Gotham magic. From marriages to mergers & acquisitions to the Summer of Giving, new friends, clam bakes and so very much more, the success stories and happy stories abound that would have never happened without the opportunity that Gotham is. Gotham is  like a great big mother ship and, if you allow it, the journey can be fascinating.
Cheers!
Kelly WellesCo-chair, Gotham NY Health and Aging Resources2006 Gotham Networker of the YearServing Retirement, Estate and Asset Protection Needsfor 25 YearsPresidents Council, Financial Planning Assn. of  NYSmart CEO Deals of Distinction, Judge Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys andAccountants Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies