[Fredslist] Seeking Office Manager Csndidates

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Jul 5 12:11:26 EDT 2016

Our small collegial midtown law firm seeks a full service Office Administrator. Responsibilities include financial management and reporting, accounts payable and receivable, client billing, administering all firm benefits and hiring and supervising staff. Knowledge of law firm computer system and programs is important. This position is an integral part of the firm with a significant degree of responsibility. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, looking to be an important team member to support and grow our firm.

Candidates should have 5–10 year's Law Firm Administration experience.

This is a full-time position but a four day/week schedule would be considered. For more information or to submit an application please contact me.  Thanks.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com