[Fredslist] Condolences to the Friedman Family

David Stein dudewhereismyhouse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:48:33 EST 2015

My Fellow Networkers,

I am saddened to inform you that longtime Bandit Member (Cartridge World) Glen Friedman’s Mom, June passed away.

My condolences to Glen and his family. Let’s show him some Gotham Love!

When I have more information I will pass it along.

This is a wake up call for all of us - take some time to enjoy your day and don’t forget to have fun. Remember to have fun everyday!

Wishing you the best life has to offer….. Health, Happiness and Friendship!
ds