[Fredslist] Fwd: GOTHAM--Make sure you sign up online!--LUNCH IS THIS THURSDAY

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Nov 16 11:53:31 EST 2015

Philly's Phirst

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org<mailto:fklein at legal.org>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Meyer, Carly S" <Carly.Meyer at td.com<mailto:Carly.Meyer at td.com>>
Date: November 16, 2015 at 11:46:12 AM EST
To: "Meyer, Carly S" <Carly.Meyer at td.com<mailto:Carly.Meyer at td.com>>
Subject: GOTHAM--Make sure you sign up online!--LUNCH IS THIS THURSDAY

LAUNCHING THIS THURSDAY!!

Remember to Register and Pay today!
Gotham City Networking's newest and hottest chapter is in Philadelphia
Be a part of this exciting and unique group

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D11C79.7A2AF070][Gotham City Networking]<http://resovate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Gotham-logo.jpg>[cid:image005.jpg at 01D1160E.0C6083A0]
[Inline image]

Launch