[Fredslist] Update on Youth in Bridgeport CT

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri Nov 13 19:28:05 EST 2015

Thank you for the assistance today, Gotham Family!

The advice, encouragement, hand-holding, and caring-ness really brought us
through.

Susan Zinder, Laurence Sprung, Ben Geizhals, Nancy Tuber, Katalin Goencz,
Jack Britvan, Janet Sullivan, and "my

Gotham Besty", Marc Halpert, really boosted me along this path.

The Boy (as Jack referred to him) was evaluated and then transferred to a
"more appropriate" hospital. Since the reviews I'm seeing online are a
HorrorShow I will have to investigate this myself next week and get him to a
better place. References from the above Gothamites have guided me.

We have all known people in this situation, and the sympathetic
understanding of others has been magnified by the Gotham Incredibles.

Thank you so very much,

Tessa

==========================

Tessa Marquis
Project Coordinator
New Standard Institute, Inc.

 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

203.783.1582 x 101

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and
Maintenance Management training.

"Training that Works.for People who Work"
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA