[Fredslist] Knick Tix - Floor seats, Sunday game vs. Pelicans

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Fri Nov 13 13:08:40 EST 2015

Game is at Noon! One of the best 'kids games' of the season. Is also only chance to see Unibrow at MSG.

GREAT OFFER

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
NYC's #1 Boutique CRE Broker
485 Madison Avenue, 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>nd<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> Floor<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
New York, NY  10022<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
212-342-7444<tel:212-342-7444> [o]
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109> [m]
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com<http://www.bloomreg.com/>